Hardware and Software
Developing certain key strategies Xtranet-ITSolutions have aligned themselves with some of the major vendors of technologies in the world.
We are unique and different from other providers.
Most providers are re-sellers, this means that they buy from the distrubution channel and re-sell. Our organisation takes a different approach which arises from demanding contracts attained within the Public and business Sectors for example Schools and Universities.
Our approach is to liaise directly with the manufacturers and become official supplier partners. Investment and time to develop these relationships is key, but the benefits are clear:
- Better supply and pricing for small and large supply including multi country sites.
- Specialised training for our engineers which is a requirement for product familiarity to be a part of the vendors partner programs.
- Better support for urgent issues and regular contact with developers and manufacturers.
- Tailored support strategies for hardware and software solutions outside the normal vendor support schemes.
- Vendor support and design onsite for larger projects.
Are just some of the benefits. Some of the vendors we have been partnering with include:
- Microsoft Volume Licensing for OS, office, cloud based systems such as Office 365.
- Fujitsu Premium Partner for servers storage and Workstations including software systems.
- Allied Telesis authorised installer and supplier.
- Netgear Channel Partner.
- Zyxel Authorised Partner and Installer.
- Intel (Gold Partner since 2009) for servers desktops and developed technologies.
- Trend Micro XPS and Security Partner for cloud solutions.
- APC Partner for electrical cleaning and emergency backup power solutions.
- Eaton Power for electrical cleaning and emergency backup power solutions.
- Xerox for managed print solutions.
- Apple for mobile solutions.
To name but a few.
Contact us for further details or make a enquiry today